Processing roses is important because growing flowers is an art, and no matter how good your blooms are before cutting, if you don’t follow proper post-harvest techniques and handling procedures, then the beautiful quality of that freshly cut rose will never get enjoyed by the consumer. Storage and distribution are also important when processing roses.
- Improve the quality and value of the roses for consumers.
- Reduce post-harvest losses and increase marketing efficiency.
- Solve particular problems in handling roses to maintain quality and safety.
- Packing & Processing
Post-harvest management practices that reduce product loss to spoilage or shrinkage will also reduce microbial risks.
- Cleaning the product
- Quick cooling
- Good refrigerated storage
- Good transportation & distribution
Types of Roses
Rose flowers in every shape, color, and hue to match your decor and create and inspiring and unforgettable setting on your special day or occasion. Search our network for endless flowering rose plants and find inspiration on how to best use roses to design beautiful wedding bouquets, bridal flowers, or event centerpieces, and arrangements.
Find Roses and Rose Growers
Use our network to find roses from florists, wholesalers, or sustainable rose growers.